Sunday, September 14, 2008

So it has been an awful long time since I have updated this bolg. I have recently started a Facebook account and have been spending way too much time there. My wonderful husband has gotten everyone in the family hooked on Mob Wars. Now this is the way we all communicate.
I have been feeling guilty so I thought I should add some new pictures of what we have been doing.
School has started and we are already off with a bang. Mark made the boys desk in there rooms so that they would do their homework themselves. Now they just ask for our help when they need it instead on it being a constant request. They are both on great soccer teams and they are mostly placed in the striker position to score the goals. Karate is going well and the boys are getting ready to test for their orange belts.

2 comments:

Caldwell Chatter said...

Dang Mob wars & the man who wanted everyone to join his Mob Wars! = ) I am just excited to see new post here. Thanks I love seeing my boys.

Adams family said...

holly cow. is it true you posted! you must have gotten killed on mobwars... just kidding the boys look great, I miss their little faces and it's been a few weeks.