What handsome little men you & Mark have, this make me miss them so much! Hug & Kiss on them for me please.
Wow, you guys are getting real good a soccer I can see. Kyle and Kade . . . both of you are growing up so fast and becoming nice young men. I can't wait to spend a week with you in October. I know everyone else is so jealous of me.Love you,Ganer
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What handsome little men you & Mark have, this make me miss them so much! Hug & Kiss on them for me please.
Wow, you guys are getting real good a soccer I can see. Kyle and Kade . . . both of you are growing up so fast and becoming nice young men. I can't wait to spend a week with you in October. I know everyone else is so jealous of me.
Love you,
Ganer
Post a Comment